viernes, 4 de enero de 2013

Kings of Oblivion


Don’t really know why I’m just continuing this strange and stupid tradition of putting together all the crappy stuff I’ve been seeing around in this long gone year, but you know, I guess I’m just a traditional old fashion boy stuck in the old fashion manners so here there is… my 2012 list of money spend in the cinema. Just go for it and beggin making my day saying what amount of shit I’ve been seeing while eating popcorns…

2012

ENERO: Misión Imposible 4; Drive; Sherlock Holmes 2; Los Descendientes

FEBRERO: Promoción Fantasma; Shame

MARZO: Chronicle

ABRIL: John Carter; Intocable; Los infieles; Los juegos del hambre

MAYO: American Pie: el Reencuentro; Los Vengadores; Sombras Tenebrosas

JUNIO: Blancanieves y la leyenda del cazador; Men in Black 3

JULIO: Project X; The Amazing Spiderman; El Dictador; El Caballero Oscuro

AGOSTO: Prometheus; Los Mercenarios 2

SEPTIEMBRE: Desafío Total

OCTUBRE: Looper; Cosmópolis; Iron sky

NOVIEMBRE: James Bond: Skyfall; Fin

DICIEMBRE: El Hobbit; Los Miserables; El Cuerpo


… y sí, yo también la he leído, un 2012 bastante mainstream muy a mi pesar…


…whatever man, it is what it is, so…


We’ll see what this 2013 brings to the horizon.

(Disculpen el tono antidilocuente, anticalíptico o disépico, but don’t be alarm my friends, I’ll soon be mentaly ill again, you won’t have to wait too long for it…)


Happy napping everyone!!!



David Bowie/ The Bewlay Brothers


… and we were gone, kings of Oblivion!!!



 

1 comentario: